WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 21, 2022

 Hi and welcome back. I have a mini album walk through today. I'm using "Fur Ever Friends", an exclusive collection from Country Craft Creations.



It is a beautiful collection. I did a design team haul, if you missed it, you can see it here. This album features a couple fun new ideas. I have come up with a new stacked page that creates a horizontal and a vertical photo mat opportunity. I think I will call it the "Corner Bound Stacked Page". In this walk through and the tutorial I didn't know what to name it! HAHA!! Below is a list of the supplies I used with links to the website for you to check out. I'll be back soon with the tutorial. Fur Ever Friends Cardstock in Brown and Olive Seam Binding, Dark Olive Drab 28 Lilac Lane Embellishment pack, Paws and Pets HeartFelt Creations Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment