WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Altered Mini Brag Book, a Design Team Project Share for Country Craft Creations

 


Hi, and welcome back. This is a design team project I want to share that I think is a great way to use beautiful papers to upcycle found mini albums. I'm using the papers "Our Graduate" (and exclusive paper collection from Country Craft Creations) and "Timeless" (a paper collection from Authentique). I have used a variety of products, and I'll list their links below. Thanks for watching, and stay crafty! 

Please visit Country Craft Creations, you will love this store! 

Our Graduate paper collection Artisan Cardstock, I used Black, Pearl Sheen Natural and Pearl Sheen Gold Gold Mirrored Paper Seam Binding, I used Black

Art Glitter Glue Scor Tape Foam Tape Flowers and eyelets came from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment