WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Bloom Where You’re Planted Folio Project for Country Craft Creations

 This video will be a little different, as it is a "share" and walk through with descriptions of what I did.  I had a great time using the exclusive "Bloom Where You're Planted" papers from Country Craft Creations and the Photo Play Folio 3, which is also available in the store.  I will have a full list with links below.





The folio is a great kit, and can be used "as is", but you know me, I can't leave anything alone, and I altered it a bit to create a folio of my own.  I highly recommend the kit, and will be getting more for myself!

Thanks for watching...I will be back with more tutorials soon!

Products used include:

Bloom Where You're Planted, 8 x 8 paper pack, and the charm pack that goes with the collection 

Artisan Cardstock in Summer Ivory and Baby Blue

Seam Binding in Medium Blue 

Art Glitter Glue

Heart Felt Creations Album Tags and Accents  Die 

Photo Play Folio 3

From my stash I used a brad and two jump rings to attach the charm to the spine

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment