WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Let's Make Some Cards!!!

 Hi everyone, welcome back. Today I have a tutorial for 4 different cards that I have been wanting to learn how to make. These are not my ideas, I don't know where they originated from, but they have many many many tutorials for these cards out there in video land. I have been sick, and watched a ton of tutorials since I didn't feel up to actually crafting. I decided that I wanted to make these cards, and figured if I didn't know how to make them, others may be in the same boat! Let's learn together!!


I will be doing the Herringbone Technique, the Cube Pop Up Card, the Triple Panel Card, and the Impossible Card. I made models from scraps leftover from my Country Craft Creations design team package that featured Carta Bella's "Farmhouse Summer" paper collection. For the tutorial, I am remaking them using the "Our Graduate" collection, exclusive to Country Craft Creations.
I am using Artisan cardstock, and Gold Mirror paper, also available at the store. I will have a list of supplies with links below. I don't have a cut list, but all measurements and how to's are in the tutorial, along with diagrams that you can copy down or screen shot for future use. I hope you enjoy the tutorial. I have more card techniques that I want to make, so I'm going to make an effort to continue with this type of tutorial. YAY! Thanks for watching, and stay crafty! Supplies: I tried to remember everything, but if I did forget a product, please check out the store and search in the search bar. You will find what you need easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment