WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Unboxing goodies from Your Creative Studio!

 Hello!  Welcome back!  I have a different video today. I was contacted by Amanda of Your Creative Studio and asked if I would share this amazing box of journaling goodies. This package is beautiful, and I am excited not only to share it but also to use it!  

These kits are prefect for journaling, junk journaling, planning, card making, you name it! 

Enjoy the unboxing, and I’ll be back to share what I did with it very soon. Please visit the site and check it out. Thank you, Amanda!

Your Creative Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment