WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Altered CD Folio Project

 Hi all, and welcome back to my channel. Today I have a tutorial for a fun project. This started as a kit (that I have had in my stash since around 2005), I added some Graphic 45 papers (Place in Time from 2012 and Time to Flourish from 2014), and this is the result.


I altered the CD folios that came in the kit and altered the size and orientation of the box and made this project, which I will go over in the video. Then I had some interest from quite a few people about a tutorial. I recreated this project with Kraft cardstock and some chipboard. I hope you enjoy the tutorial. I do not know if you can get these specific Graphic 45 papers, they are older collections. I do know that there is a newer calendar paper collection available. Check the Graphic 45 site or your local craft store. I also know that Country Craft Creations has a wonderful collection called 
“Remember the Time” that would be lovely with this project. During the tutorial, from Country Craft Creations I used: Kraft Cardstock Chipboard (Heavy weight and light weight) Art Glitter Glue Seam Binding The basic cut list for ONE folio: Please note you will need to multiply these by the number of folios you want to make. 1 - 11 1/2 x 8 5/8 1 - 6 1/8 (-1/16) x 1 3/4 1 - 4 1/2 x 5 1/8 For the box: Chipboard: 1 - 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 (Heavyweight). Please note that the bottom will depend on if you want to use the box feet or not, I discuss this in the video. 4 - 2 7/8 x 5 7/8 (Lightweight) Cardstock: 1 - 6 x 6 2 - 7 x 6 1/2 2 - 6 x 6 1/2 Thanks for watching and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment