WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Tag Accordion Recipe Album Tutorial

 Do you want to see a fun, easy and quick project??  Then check out this video!

I made the original album with press-board tags from the Dollar Store.  I recreated it with chipboard for the tutorial.  It is really easy and I have 24 recipe cards in it!  

I used scraps from the Country Craft Creations virtual retreat to make the first one, and scraps from a 2020 Craftology kit for the second.  All information is in the video.  Please come and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by, and Stay Merry, My Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment