WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, December 12, 2022

Retreat Projects, Extra Projects and Card Tutorials, OH MY!

 


November 30 through December 4th we at Country Craft Creations had a virtual retreat, called the Christmas Cookie Exchange Retreat.  It was FULL of wonderful projects and I did a video sharing what the designers did for tutorial and what I did with the leftovers of the tutorials.  In the making of the tutorials I tried two card techniques that I have wanted to learn, and now I'm going to share with you too!

Come check it out! If you haven't checked out Country Craft Creations, and/or the retreats/virtual retreats, please go to https://countrycraftcreations.com

We used several paper collections for the retreat:

The exclusive paper collections that we used from Country Craft Creations are: Snowman and Friends Once Upon a Christmas (I accidentally called it Old World Christmas in the video, YIKES!) Sugar and Spice Christmas Cheer 'Twas the Night They can be found here The other amazing paper collections we used are: Echo Park's "Winter" and "Santa Claus Lane" (This link is to a mega bundle...Oh my goodness!!!) From Simple Stories we used: "Mix and a Mingle" "Baking Spirits Bright" Heartfelt Creations, "Holiday Star" The tutorial I used to make Jacqueline's Snowglobe is here

I hope you enjoy the video.  

Stay Merry, My Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment