WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Junk Journal Stuff Envelope Insert Tutorial

 Hi all! Welcome back to my blog!

Today I'm sharing something I thought was a fun idea. I made a stuffed envelope for a junk journal insert. It is stuffed, but not too bulky, and I used awesome products from the "Fall" box from Your Creative Studio.  

I did an unboxing of this collection, and it's here if you want to see in detail what came in the box.
I used coffee dyed papers to create the envelope, and it is full of fun surprises to keep in the pocket, or to add to a junk journal as an extremely fun element. I hope you enjoy the tutorial on how I made the envelope and the fun window pocket from a business envelope that I created for some of the elements that came in this "Fall" box. Stay Crafty and I'll see you soon with more fun projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment