WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hearts Galore Explosion Box Tutorial

 Hi Everyone! I have another tutorial for you today.  



This isn't a Country Craft Creations design team project, but it does use Artisan Kraft and Artisan White paper in it that I did purchase from Country Craft Creations. It is the best best best ever cardstock, please, if you haven't tried it go to the store and check it out. I promise you won't be disappointed!

The patterned paper is from my stash, Echo Park's "Rustic Elegance".  

I was playing with the scoreboard again, and was coming up with different ways to incorporate the heart templates that come with the board into the box design. I hope you like it! Have a great day!!

Stay crafty,

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment