WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Retro Men Paper Collection Show and Tell

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the exclusive paper collection from Country Craft Creations...Retro Men!!! This is a new design team package I just received and I am IN LOVE with it, and you will be too!!! I have a new album coming this week using this paper that you will also love.

Check out this quick video show and tell.


Please visit Country Craft Creations and get this paper collection quick, as I have a feeling it will sell out fast! When you do, please mention that Michelle sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment