WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, May 24, 2021

Rectangle Explosion Board Tutorial

 This post is a two-fer!  

The other day I wanted to figure out how to make a rectangular box using the We Are Memory Keepers Explosion Score Board, and I did.  I figured out all 7 sizes and I did a tutorial that showed how to make them and what do do.  It is a great project, and I can see it being a great sized gift box and a card all in one!  The video is here.


But then, I had an idea, and used the same principles but made a gift box/album.  The difference with this one is that I did it in such a way so that you can use the explosion board AND I give directions for use with a conventional score board.  It also has more room between the boxes so that you can add more embellishments or elements on the pages.  


I used the exclusive patterned paper collection "Tea In Wonderland" from Country Craft Creations.  This paper collection is AMAZING!  It is beautiful and girlie and full of enchantment all at once.  You will love it!  

I give all cutting lists and dimensions for the boxes and lids in both tutorial's descriptions.  

Thanks for watching.  I really appreciate your support.

Have a crafty day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment