WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tea in Wonderland Mini Album Tutorial

 Hi!!!  I hope you all are doing great!

I was able to get this tutorial posted and I thought you would like to check it out.

I made this mini album with the exclusive papers "Tea in Wonderland", available at       Country Craft Creations.  You will love these papers, the patterns are amazing and the colors are just exquisite.


This album was super fun and easy to make. I have all sorts of tags and elements in this album, so you can hold a ton of pictures in it. Below I have information about the supplies I used, and the cutting list for this project. Thank you so much for all of your support, and have fun making the album.

Stay crafty,

Michelle

I used approximately 16 sheets of Artisan Cardstock in Baby Blue, and 4 sheets of the Black. I also used approximately 16 sheets of patterned paper. I used 2 sheets of heavy weight chipboard, 2 sheets of score tape, 6 Graphic 45 Tags, 4 Paper Studio Tags, and about 5-6 yards total of seambinding. Below is a cutting guide for the album.

Cover: Chipboard: 2 - 8 1/2 x 6 1/2 1 - 6 1/2 x 3 Cardstock to cover chipboard: 2 - 10 1/2 x 8 1/2 2 - 8 1/2 x 6 1 - 6 3/8 x 6 Base Pages: 5 - 9 1/4 x 12 2 - 1 x 5 15/16 Pages 1 and 10, Never Ending Elements: 6 - 8 x 6 Page 2, Horizontal Pockets: 1 - 4 3/4 x 9 1 - 2 3/4 x 9 Page 3, Vertical Pockets: 1 - 4 3/4 x 7 1 - 2 3/4 x 7 Pages 4 and 5: Waterfalls Piece A: 2 - 9 1/2 x 6 Piece B: 2 - 8 1/2 x 6 Pages 6 and 7, Stacked Gatefold Pages 8 - 5 x 6 2 - 4 x 4 Pages 8 and 9, Accordions 2 - 6 x 12 I just used leftover cardstock and created photo mats for the inside of the front and back covers. I did double mat the covers inside and out only, I did not double mat the patterned paper for the inside of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment