WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, May 3, 2021

Summer Stationery/Card Folio Tutorial

 Hello! This is the third design team project I am doing for Country Craft Creations (https//countrycraftcreations.com) using the gorgeous "Summer" paper collection by Carta Bella. It is a beautiful paper collection and you will love what I did with what I had left! I had 2 sheets of 12 x 12 patterned paper and scraps...this is what I made.



This is a folio meant to hold cards and tags. I envision it as something you can fill with goodies and give as a gift. I filled it with cards that can be used for pretty much any purpose...imagine holidays...WOW! Below is a cutting list for you. I did not do a visual cutting guide as this is a simple project and only took 3 sheets of cardstock to make. You will need some ribbon, copier paper, and one magnet. Have fun and let your imagination go with this one. Thanks for watching!! Cover: 2 - 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 Front inside cover accordion with dividers: 2 - 6 x 3 (accordions) 2 - 4 7/8 x 3 (dividers) 1 - 4 x 5 (accordion front) 1 - 6 x 5 (flap) Middle page: 1 - 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 Middle page accordion pockets: 2 - 7 3/4 x 2 1/2 Middle page flat pockets 2 - 5 3/4 x 2 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment