WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I made this for my awesome Mom, Jo Ann!!!  I gave it to her last night, and she loved it.


I found the printable here, at A Proffittable Life.  Thank you so  much for sharing, Amy!!  She has different colors to choose from.  I liked the red!

I printed it out at about 3 1/2" by 5 1/4", matted it with black and then with some yummy papers from DCWV's Bella Boutique Stack.  I had a wooden frame that I painted, then covered with some coordinating papers from the  same stack.  I used a floral spray from Recollections, and used a rhinestone photo corner that I cut up to create the bling.  I punched a MS butterfly and added pearls for the body.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!  I love you!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card for your mother. It's gorgeous.
    :) Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! But I love, LOVE all your designs!!
    xoxox
    hope your mommy's day was grand!
    hugs
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete