We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle


Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Celebrating a Marriage!

I created this page to hang in my craft room.  These pictures were taken at my brother and sister-in-law's 20th wedding anniversary!  (And yes, it took me a year to finally get around to doing it.)  Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of them TOGETHER (she is in the left picture and he is in the right) but we got some great pictures of the whole party and we got to share in their amazing celebration.

I really really really wish I could remember who made this kit.  I, like a dummy, didn't write it down. UGH!  But it was super easy to do.  The mat lays over the background paper, giving a dimensional look.  Then I just layered pictures and embellishments and taa daa!

I look at it every day and smile.

Have a wonderful day full of love and fun!


Sunday, August 13, 2017

Butterfly Mobile

I just had to show you the mobile I made!  It was from an SEI paper crafting kit club kit that I have had in my stash for a while.  It soooooo belonged in this corner of our "grandkids room".  I didn't add as many butterflies as they wanted me to in the pattern, and I think it turned out just as nice!  It looks just BEAUTIFUL when the breeze catches it!

Have a crafty day!


Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Home Sweet Home

 One one of our famous Creating Keepsakes adventures I picked up this kit.  It is by Nicole Harper of The Hen's Den.  Unfortunately, they were not coming back to the next convention...but that meant that they were having a sale.  I love this paper line, and I had to buy it.
 The kit sat in my pile of to do stuff for a while, and I finally decided to put it together.  The paper line is by Graphic 45, and it is called "Home Sweet Home".
 The top lid has a drawer that pulls out.
The bottom box is intended to be a recipe card file.  I have this box sitting in my office on the desk.  It is just sitting there looking beautiful, and I haven't figured out what to put in it yet.  No worries though, I will get this dilemma straightened out soon.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a crafty day!


Saturday, August 5, 2017

Fun with my Happy Planner

Hi everyone!  I'm back.  I took a little time off because I was suffering from that awful cold that was going around and then we were out of town on vacation.  But, I'm back, and I'm back with a plan.  

I am also very, very, very behind on my posts.  Today I sat down and made a plan about how I was going to get all of my posts done and share them with you.  My plan starts with catching up.  So, even though this is August, I am sharing an April layout with you.  I hope you like it.

I love my Happy Planner, and I decorate it all of the time.  I also love to go to Craft Warehouse and see what kinds of wonderful things they have for me to use in my planner.  These lovely supplies just happened to fall into my basket.  I just had to buy them!

I love how cool this turned out.  Some of the stickers aren't colored...I haven't used them yet, I can't bring myself to try to color them.  I will soon, I hope.

Anyway, just a layout that I thought you would like to see.  Have a wonderful day, and have fun crafting and planning!