WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Frame Swap



For the month of September, our group had a frame swap.  We were supposed to alter a frame in the style that our partner wanted, no other real rules.  I had the honor of creating this frame for my Pride Sister, Margaret!!  I asked her if there were any requests, and she said that she just wanted me to do what ever I wanted.  So.....here is what I did.  I did know that her favorite color is green.  I worked the frame around this beautiful paper I found.  I had sooo much fun making it, but I was sooo stressed out because I was really worried if she would like it or not!


I found this clothes line shadow box frame at Craft Warehouse.  I used two wooden mini candlesticks for "feet" and glued them.  then I painted the whole thing. The paper is by Crate Paper, the die cuts are by Dear Lizzy.  The Flowers are by Kaiser Craft, the Camera by Studio Calico.  The butterfly and the bling are on the outside of the glass on the frame, everything else is inside...I was going for more of the 3D effect.

My Pride Sister, Sherence, was making my frame, and I got it TODAY!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!  She totally made a beautiful frame in my one of my favorite color schemes, black and red!   I know the picture that is going in it.  I have a picture of my son when he was about 2 years old, and this color scheme perfectly fits the room that the picture is in.  How did she know???

Stay Crafty, My Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment