WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!

I have FINALLY figured out a YOU TUBE account and I have made my FIRST VIDEO!!!!!

I made this lap book that Kathy from Paper Phenomenon taught in her 7 series You Tube videos, and I LOVE IT!!!  I have done a few file folder albums, but this is an album on steroids.  She calls it a December Daily Lap book, but I wanted a November Daily book to document all of the November fun that I have had!!  Soooooo...Please go check it out!!!  I don't know that I can post it in my blog, as it is FULLLLLL!  (I have been trying to figure that one out too.)  But, I can give you the link to my video and post a picture or two here to tease you a little!


I am still working on it, but you have to check out the video to see this in all its glory.  It is truly amazing all of the parts and pieces that compose this album.

So, here's the link to my video on You Tube showing you what I did with this book.

Here's the link to Kathy's blog with her videos on how to make it.  Thank you, Kathy...I think this ROCKS!!!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!!!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this and the link to the tutorial. I love it and will hopefully start scrapbooking next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks SO neat!! I'll start making that after Christmas - and can't wait to make it!!

    ReplyDelete