WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 24, 2014

"Made From Scratch" Mini Album

 I made this album from a kit that I bought from "The Hen's Den" at their booth at the Creating Keepsakes Convention.  I had to have it!  It was made with papers from The Farmhouse.  I did add, of course, some of my own ideas to it, and I think it turned out very nice!  I added the charm assembly on the spine, using a Tim Holtz chain, and then leftover chipboard pieces.

 There are lots of pockets and pull outs and stuff, this is a very interactive book!
     
                                      
 These policy envelope pieces are adorable!
 I made this left sided page, using some leftover papers to create an accordion type piece.  I think I will put pictures of the food dishes in here.
 I added these brown paper pockets for cards, and I adhered the mason jar chipboard pieces to create another place to put a recipe card.

Go check out "The Hen's Den".  I have purchases a couple of their kits, and they are always a joy to put together and fun to do…not to mention beautiful!

Stay crafty, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love all the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through Pinterest! I am a follower for sure now! I just went to the "Hens Den" and got the last "Made from Scratch" kit they had!
    I am so going to try this....:)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete