WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, July 12, 2014

DIY Rolodex

I made this just because I really wanted one.
 I used some wooden dowels that I had and constructed a chipboard box that would accommodate their size.  I covered it with papers and then used a Rolodex card as a guide to glue the dowels in.  I added a drawer pull by Tim Holtz and TAA DAA!!
The corners are made of card stock, cut in a circle then wrapped around the corners.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!!!

6 comments:

  1. I used to see Rolodexes at the thrift store all the time, but not since people have started to use them as journals and albums. I never thought about making one myself. Yours is so much cuter than the standard office ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is so cute!! I can see myself making one of these for my sister. It would be such a cool way to keep hard copies of her business contacts. It would be great for pictures and journalling too. I agree I would have never thought about making one .... not until now anyway. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever!!! Looks great and so useful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you posted this. I just became a licensed life and health insurance agent. In result of me being new to this I am trying to keep cost down. So I googled DIY Rolodex and the picture of yours came up. Thank you for leaving this up. I going to make this today. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made one too but yours looks soooo much better than mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought of using a Rolodex as an idea keeper. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete