WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Welcome to my new craft room!

Hey everyone…I'm Baaaaaacccckkkkk!  Woo hoo!  The move is finally done, and I finally have a craft room again!!!
This is a picture of my hubby getting ready to install my cupboards.  Look at this room!  It's pitiful to see a naked craft room! I did a video of the finished project.  Save for a little finishing touches, my room is done!

Come to YouTube and check it out!  Please, also, let me know what you think.  I am soooooo happy to be back in the crafty world again, it has been way way way too long.

I'm getting crafty again, my friends!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Michelle that is a beautiful craft room you have!! So much to see and so well organized too. Congratulations on a job well done.

    ReplyDelete