WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Bottles for my Halloween Bar!

I found the idea on painting the inside of bottles on Pinterest.  Who doesn't love Pinterest?  That site has many many many great ideas!

I had these bottles in my cupboard, doing nothing, so I painted the insides of them black, and added labels by K and Company and Carta Bella.  These will be added to my collection of other items on my Halloween bar that I am setting up in my dining room.  When all of my decorating is done, I will take pictures and show you my haunted house!

Stay spooky, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment