WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2017

My Happy Planner Sticker Book, 2.0

Hello Everyone!  

I am sitting here in my craft room, enjoying the 12" of snow outside, and thought it was a perfect time to write a post.  I hope you all are safe and warm.  We were only supposed to get 1-4" of snow, and we got 12"...It's crazy here!  I did get to enjoy some of it though, I wend sledding for the first time ever down our hill.  What fun!

I had already showed you my sticker book in a previous post.  But, I went to Michael's again and now I have to revise it!  I found alphabet stickers by Recollections that were the perfect page size to add to the book I had made.  The disks were too small, so I had to change them out for bigger ones.  I used some that I bought a while ago by Arc.  
I decided to use the small pages from my mini Happy Planner for the base of the pages.  
These are the stickers that I had in the book originally...
...And these are the ones I added.  Each book had a bazillion styles of letters.  I bought one black and one gold.

That's all I have for now.  Stay tuned for more crafty goodness.

Michelleđź’–


No comments:

Post a Comment