WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Christmas Tree Box and Mini Album

 Good evening!!!  I have made this album using papers I bought when I was at the latest Creating Keepsakes Convention a couple of weeks ago.  I used Authentique's "Alpine" paper line, and I think it turned out wonderful!
 I wanted to make a Christmas Tree shaped box.  The box could be done separately and used as a gift box, but the album inside is just awesome to place into it for a gift.
I have a video share that covers the whole project.  I hope to have a tutorial done very soon.

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to stay crafty!!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment