WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2019

The tutorial for my "Home Again" Explosion Album is LIVE!!

Please join me over on YouTube for the tutorial on how to make this awesome little album! 

This is the second design team project I made for Country Craft Creations and I am using the "Home Again" paper line from Carta Bella.   I also used brown and ivory Artisan Cardstock.   Please visit Country Craft Creations for the supplies by clicking this link.

There is a little disclaimer I need to add...the video music is weird for a few seconds on the video, but then it is OK.  I'm not sure what happened, and I will try to fix it.  Please forgive me, I am not sure what to do or why it is that way.  UGH, technology!!!


Below is the cutting guide and the cutting list. 

I did not include the cutting guide for the "yard" base tray.  It is an optional part of this project.  If you do want to make it, you will need one piece of cardstock at 9 x 9", and strips of cardstock at 1 1/2" wide and a fence cutting die  (I used the Tim Holtz die), or a fence cutting file on a Cricut or Silhouette program.  

Here is the cutting list:  

PLEASE NOTE:  There are two lid options.  You do not need to cut out both the Flat and Roof Lid Pieces.  Only cut the one lid you choose to do the project with.  

Cutting list: Box Base: 2 at 12 x 12 Box Side Add On Pieces: 2 at 6 1/2 x 6 Album Pages: 10 at 5 1/2 x 6 "Flat Lid" Option: 1 at 11 5/8 x 11 5/8 "Roof Lid" Option: 1 at 7 1/8 x 12 "Roof Lid" Option Front and Back: 2 at 6 1/8 x 4 1/2 Mats for Inside of Box: 4 at 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 4 at 4 1/4 x 3 1/4

Here are the pictures of the cutting guide.  

PLEASE NOTE: There are two lid options. Please read the notes on the pictures to make sure you are cutting out the proper pieces for the lid option you choose.







No comments:

Post a Comment