WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, February 27, 2020

An Update...

Hi, all!  I hope you all are doing well.  I have been very sick with the latest cold bug and have been out of commission.  I am hoping I am going to experience the emergence of this thing soon...

I haven't stopped crafting (well, maybe for the last week).  I will be doing a tutorial in the next couple days using Authentique's "Purebred" collection.  It will be the 3rd tutorial for my design team project for Country Craft Creations.  You will love it!  I have come up with a couple new surprises with this one.  It is ready to go, as soon as I am physically able to do it.

Stay tuned...I'll be back soon.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself especially with all these virus' going around.

    ReplyDelete