WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Homemade YouTube Hop is Coming!!

 As you all know I am fortunate to be on the design team for Country Craft Creations.  This August we are  all going to be involved in doing a YouTube hop for the holidays!

We all have worked on some awesome projects.  I will be doing a Holiday Countdown Calendar.  I did a slideshow below to show you the project.  It is a fun project and it has a lot of possibilities.  I am using the awesome paper collection by Authentique called "Masquerade".  I love it so much.  Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, so this is just making me so happy!!!
Please join us!  I will post a list of the designers involved and a link to the videos.
I can't wait to see you there!!
Stay safe and stay crafty,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment