WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Coming soon!

 I am working on getting things ready to start my newest design team tutorial for Country Craft Creations.

I was given the gorgeous collection “Simple Vintage Ancestry” by Simple stories. It is amazing! 


It will be a big project and I plan on doing this tutorial in 3 parts starting on Monday. I think you are going to love this project. Please check out Country Craft Creations at countrycraftcreations.com for your shopping needs. There is also a wonderful scrapbook community “Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations” on Facebook!  Come join us!! 

Take care and I will see you soon. Stay crafty, my friends!!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what weight of chipboard I should purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heavy weight chipboard, and I'm sorry it took me so long to respond...your comment was buried in a sea of spam comments and I didn't see it. Please accept my apology.

      Delete