WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 28, 2021

Glue Pin Charm Tutorial

 Have you been wanting to do this??? Make a charm for your glue bottle pin??? Have you been losing your pins while you are working because you can’t find them???

Fret no more, L😂L!  I made a quick tutor showing how I made these great little sanity savers!  I have made so many…







I can trade them out seasonally and they really are easy and fun to make. 

I have to give a shout out to Tracy Fox for the earring back idea. It’s genius!  Her video where she shares this idea is here:  https://youtu.be/iYa_8rvsoTQ

Without further ado, here’s the link to my tutorial. Thanks for watching!


Stay crafty, my friends!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment