WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Fall crafting!



 I made a cute fall project using Dollar Store items.  I found two plain wood truck signs ready to paint, and painted them.  I put a crate in-between the trucks to hold the cute scarecrows and the sunflowers.  It was so easy to make and fun to do.  I don't have a lot of fall decorations, but for less than $10 (the sunflowers were actually on sale from Michael's) I have this cute decoration!  I love the whole truck decor idea, and if you can see in the background of the first picture, on my mantle I made one from a Silhouette file I bought.  I usually decorate it for the seasons, but haven't broke out what fall things I have.  


What are you going to do to decorate for fall?

Stay crafty, my friends!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment