WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, May 23, 2022

Victorian Sewing Box Design Team Project Walk Through using "A Mother's Love" by Country Craft Creations

 


Good morning, welcome to Monday. I want to share this walk through for an upcoming design team project I'm making for Country Craft Creations. I'm using "A Mother's Love", which is an exclusive paper collection from Country Craft Creations, and it is just gorgeous. It's not only full of imagery for a mother's love for her children, but it also has a fantastic sewing theme! When I first saw it, I knew what I wanted to do. I made a Victorian Sewing Box! This project is simple, and I'll show you how to make the patterns for the hexagons. It's really easy, and once you know, you will be able to adapt that shape for future projects! So grab your compass and let's have some fun! I used Artisan Cardstock in Brown and Kraft. "A Mother's Love" paper collection (12 x 12). The pom pom trim can be found here. Flowers are from my past design team projects and from my stash, but there are amazing flowers here. 
Art Glitter Glue, this is a must have! I also used small wooden spools and buttons from my stash. Enjoy and I'll see you soon with a tutorial! Stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment