WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

I'm a little behind...Let's catch up!

 I'm behind!!!  

I have been sick and trying to catch up on what I need to do.  I have so much going on!  There is the design team, the #sandys13frightsbeforehalloween2022, I'm doing a retreat in a week and the October Craftology kit for Country Craft Creations!  PHEW!

I'm including a couple of videos in this post...I hope you don't mind!

I have my new September Design Team Package from Country Craft Creations.  I received Echo Parks "Fall Fever" and Country Craft Creations "Fall Breeze".  They are spectacular, and the colors...OH MY!  Come check out the goodies I received!



Yesterday was the 9th week of #sandys13frightsbeforehalloween2022, and I made a Corner Folded Open Gate Card...this is fantastic!  The tutorial is here...


I also shared a quick Magic Movie of my tag and envelope flip album.  This is actually the second one I made, I will be sharing the first soon, but I had to share because this one used the scraps from my last Design Team Package using Carta Bella's Hocus Pocus paper collection.  Check out this quick share!

I think that's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by and have a spooktacular day!


No comments:

Post a Comment