WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Weekly Roundup for January 30th through February 3rd, 2023

 I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to update this blog, but here's what I've posted and I hope you do stop by and check these videos out.  I have been super busy this week!


First of all, I did this unboxing video for a Your Creative Studio subscription box called "Bake".  I used it in my recipe junk journal that I recently shared and I love the items that were included in the box!


This is a design team project for Country Craft Creations using their exclusive paper collection "Schoolhouse Memories".  I made a great keepsake box using my We are Memory Keepers Explosion Scoreboard, and made a folio using the 4 x 6 Folio kit from 49 and Market that I bought from Country Craft Creations.  You have to check this out!


I also posted a followup for the #craftygoals2023 collaboration that I'm involved in.  In the video I talked about how it went for me in January and a few of my February goals. 


Also for the Country Craft Creations design team, I created the 5th project using Heartfelt Creations "Friendship Rose" collection.  I combined a Dollar Tree heart wall hanging with a few leftover bits to create this lovely wall decor piece.


Finally, I used those amazing and wonderful Target doilies to create this fun album with a "Polaroid" theme inside...you have to see how quick and easy this project was to make!

Thanks so much for all of your support and for watching the videos.  I'll be back soon with other projects and other tutorials.  Until then, stay crafty, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment