WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, May 15, 2023

Honeycomb Organizer Tutorial

 Hi all!  I have been a little behind in updating the blog.  I've been busy.  Work has been excessive lately.   I did get to go to the retreat for Country Craft Creations and had a blast!  I have been home and getting back into the swing of things.

I have my new design team package, and it's delicious.  Simple Stories, Simple Vintage Berry Fields.

This is the haul video I did.

I also made this demo organizer...


And from that I made a version for the design team package!


I also did a guide that goes along with it, a Google Doc.  You can access it through the video above or by clicking here.


Thanks for sticking with me, and I'll see you soon with more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment