WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Seasons of Creativity Subscription Box, a NEW IDEA IN SUBSCIPTIONS BY COUNTRY CRAFT CREATIONS!

 


You just have to check this out!

This is an amazing and new idea in subscription boxes and it's all detailed in this preview of the first box!  I will have all of the information you need and links to visit to check it out and join.  I hope you do and I hope to see you there!

I'm so excited to be a part of this dedicated team ready to deliver you amazing tutorials and projects and PRODUCT, some of which is not available any where else and you will also get exclusive first dibs on!  

Please check out the video and come and join the fun!

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment