WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 1, 2024

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 This post is a little wrap up and a little NEW YEARS FUN!


I made this journal that turned out amazing...I ended up doing a tutorial for it here....


AND...this video has a NEW paper bag hidden paper clip tutorial in it as well!  You have to check it out!!

This video is super fun...I did a crop with Country Craft Creations.  The theme was a slumber party with game night...I created this fun game board tutorial that will be amazing to make in so many different themes!


And then to usher in the new year...I am once again collaborating with  #craftygoals2024!!!  Come check out this amazing group of creators and designers who are sharing their goals and giving ideas for you to use in your crafty space!


I am going to try to be better and better about keeping the blog up.  For those of you who follow me, THANK YOU!  I appreciate all of your support!  Happy New Year...May it be happy, healthy and crafty!

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment