WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, March 22, 2024

Halloween Mini Album Share


I made this mini as a prototype for the little mini I made for my Country Craft Creations design team project using Graphic 45. It turned out so sweet and cute that I just had to share this. I bought this Prima paper (“Luna”) from Country Craft Creations a couple of years ago. I bought so much I just keep using it! I love it!

I can see this being a fun gift or even a brag book. It is a great stash/scrap buster as well. The tutorial for this beautiful little mini is in this tutorial. Grow With Love Explosion box Tutorial Part 2, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project. This is part 2 of a three part tutorial. 
I hope you like it! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment