WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

#craftygoals2024 October Edition!!!


Hello and welcome! I had a pretty productive month and I hope you enjoy the projects I have to share with you today. I did a TON of things and learned some new things...I can't wait to share with you! I have a lot of links below for the tutorials/videos I mention in the video...So let's get started!

If you want to join along, use the hashtag- #craftygoals2024 We are also using this hashtag #smashyourcraftystash2024 As we plan on smashing our stashes throughout the year! We post each month on the first of the month at noon Eastern time, so come and see what we are up to each month! List of Collaborators: Heather Candy Chelepy Bitty Penny East Bay Stamp Chick Michelle Hale A Creative Operation MadeFromScrap Party Planner Paperie Project39 Mini Albums #CraftyGoals2024 #smashyourcraftystash #smashyourcraftystash2024 First off...here are my videos/tutorials that I mention... Pamphlet Junk Journals Making Things for my New Brad Bound Junk Journal Country Craft Creations Bonus Design Team Project, Calendar Box Tutorial and Hanging Calendar Version For the upcoming Halloween projects for the Trick or Treat Treasure Team Collaboration: Every Saturday through October 19th! #trickortreattreasure #trickortreattreasureteam #trickortreattreasureteamcollab Week 1, Cards, my "Use Your Cutaparts" card tutorial, The crochet Sandworm pattern Tutorials: My Porch Prints, Brad Binding Silver and Sparkles, One Page Wonder Tutorial #18 The Book Vandal Shop, Easy Mini Ephemera Folio Tutorial 49 Dragonflies NO-SEW BEGINNER FRIENDLY Accordion Hinge Bound Junk Journal Crafty Cards and Journals, CRAFT FAIR PROJECT IDEAS | CLUTCH TREAT BAG HOLDER | SO EASY! Lyric Lover Crafts, Mini Holiday Journals Seobgsook's Creations, One Sheet Wonder template for 12 x 12 Double Sided DSP and sample cards PHEW! If I missed any, please let me know! I am a designer for Country Craft Creations, based in Utah. Country Craft Creations is an amazing online community. Visit the store. We have an amazing Facebook Community as well, so please check it out. And, the Seasons of Creativity Subscription information is here. It will be available to start in February of 2025 very soon so please check the website during the beginning of October. I didn't share my Country Craft Creations design team projects in this video (SHAME ON ME!!!) but they are available here: My Haul Video Sweater Weather Album Walk through Sweater Weather Accordion Box with Goodies Walk through and tutorial Cobblestone Creek Studios, the local scrapbook store in my area, Damascus, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment