WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Using Up My Scrap Stash Again!

I had some more of the October Afternoon paper scraps lying around and wanted to use some more up.  I also had some awesome images from Heartwarming Vintage, and decided they needed to go together.  I created this card folder, with a ribbon closure. The glittered flowers are from Heidi Grace.  It's a simple folder, take an 8 1/2 x 11" paper, score on the long side at 5 1/2" and on one short side at 6 1/4.  This will create a folder.  I cut out a wedge to make the pockets fold easier.  I set eyelets to hold the outside of the pockets and threaded ribbon through them.
Inside view of the folder.  I made 8 cards total.
 The inside captions are, from left to right:  Blank inside, "If we are what we eat, I'm fast, easy and cheap!"
"I don't rise and shine until noon!" and (front) "I love a man..." (inside) with dishpan hands"
"Let's do lunch" and "Presto - dinners done!"
"What's a nice girl like me doing in a place like this?" and "Complaints to the cook can be hazardous to your health"

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment: