WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paper Aprons



While window shopping in a store in California I saw a cute version of these Paper Aprons on display and these are my rendition!   I cut a 8"x8" square out of dbl sided card stock and stapled a pleat on either side at the top. Using the scraps or a separate piece of card stock, fold a a 3" strip in half lengthwise to create a waist band.  You will have to use two pieces stapled together to make it long enough.  I hid my staples with cute flowers.  Use the remaining scraps to create pockets and punch a decorative scallop edge on the bottom if you wish!  Wouldn't this make a great kitchen decoration!

Example of Pleats

1 comment:

  1. These paper aprons are so cute!! I have no idea what I would do with the finished project but I'm pretty sure I NEED to make a few!! TFS

    ReplyDelete