WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Card

I got the new Tim Holtz bingo card embossing folder, and decided to try it out.  I love it, it's COOL!!!
I used some of the old line of Making Memories Vintage Finds (I think that is what it was called) left over so, after I embossed the card, I inked over it with the Distressing ink, and added the fun ephemera.  I punched the butterfly, inked the edges, and sprayed it with Smooch Shimmer Spray.  I sent  this  card to the July birthday girl in a year long birthday swap I am doing at Split Coast Stampers.  I am happy to say, she liked it!

Try out the new line of embossing folders by Tim Holtz soon, they are all really nice!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love your card and love that stamp!!!

    Thanks so much for your visit and for following me. I always love new friends and company! Always make yourselves at home and feel free to share anything I have to offer.

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete