WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Butterfly Garden Mini Album



I took a class by Elsa on Ustream this weekend and learned how to make this mini album.  It is soooooo clever how she put the pages together and how the pockets are formed!  Check out Elsa here, and see for yourself!  Go to the Ustream channel and see her Butterfly and Bird Album.  You will love it.

Here is my version!


I used the Butterfly Garden paper by Pink Paislee.  I also used Recollections bling, Prima Flowers, and assorted ribbons.  On the cover, I used a piece of crochet lace that I made, I tied it around to the inside cover with ribbon.

There are journal spots by Color Bok.  I used some as a pocket, like above, so tags could be put behind.


There is a tag, using those journal spots, behind the birds.  The die cuts go with the paper line.


I used foam tape on some of the die cuts for dimension, and used one of Tim Holtz memo pins to attach the bird.  I also used two manilla tags in this book, this one behind a photo mat.


I used a lot of bling...


More tags sticking out of the right hand side page.  The paper line had a sheet of print that I cut apart to make various tags for this book.


I used the daisy die cut and adhered it so that a tag could be put behind.


I wrapped a piece of lace around the page and slipped another tag in it.



There are tons of pockets and tags.  I love this!


More beautiful pages...


I adhered a strip of paper on the left page and made another pocket.  I used the packaging from the die cuts to create more tags.


The tag on the left is made from that packaging.


The last page.  I sure hope you liked it!  Go check out Elsa's blog and Ustream.  You will love it.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!!!

1 comment: