WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tall Skinny Mini, Video Available!

I have made the video for pages 6, 7, and 8 and it is available on my YouTube channel here!  I am so far behind on stuff and things...so I have decided to not put a picture tutorial on this blog, but rely on the video to do the tutorial.  It took soooooo much time, and there were sooooo many pictures!  I feel like the video was telling the same story in a better way, especially for this album, so I just opted to go for the video this time.  Please go on over and check it out.  As always, if you have any questions I will answer them as soon as I can!

Enjoy the tutorial and have a crafty day!!!

1 comment:

  1. On my way to watch your video!!! TFS!!!

    Oh, hello too!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete