WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Got Your Number Album

Hi everybody!  I hope this post finds you all well!

I am on a ROLL!!  I am finishing projects that have been half done at a rapid pace!  Of course, the creative bug strikes me and I come up with new stuff, but after I finish that, it's right back to finishing up neglected projects.

Here's my latest finished project!

Last November, Jackie and I went to the Creative Keepsakes Convention, and took this class by Creating Keepsakes.  "Got Your Number".  It is themed, all about the numbers in your life.  The papers were from Echo Park, the Times and Seasons line.  I think it is beautiful!
 The cover and title page are done exactly as they instructed in the class.
 All of the following pages, except for the last two full layouts are done as follows:  The left pages are as instructed in the class, but the right pages I did.  I am, I suppose, old school in that I tend to make two page layouts that match.  So, after I made their pages, I used the leftovers and made my pages to match.
 This page was supposed to be about your favorite time of day, but I am going to put a year...the one I got married in.  I used the Fiskars filmstrip punch on this page, cute!
 Again, the left page is their design, the right is mine.
 10 things on my bucket list...why is this so hard to come up with??
 Then and now...I am putting pictures of me and my husband when we were little, and then current pictures.  Ahhhhh!
 This will be pictures of me and my hubby.
 And, pictures of our home, through the years and various paint colors.
 The next two pages I made myself.  I had two extra page protectors that couldn't go to waste.  Also, I wanted pages to celebrate our 3 children...(Pardon the toe in the lower corner!!!)
...and our 2 dogs.  These last two pages were constructed with scraps, as were all of the right pages in the layouts.  All I had to add was the 12x12 card stock.

I finished putting in the pictures, and I added one more simple 8x11" page for our "One Grandchild".  It turned out awesome and I love it.

Now on to another project half done.  I think it will be the tutorial for my "Happy Days" mini album!!

Thanks for looking, and stay crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment