WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Arc Planner Page Storage


 I just wanted to show you all my humble little planner page storage device, otherwise known as a recycled box!
I covered the box with kraft paper, with full intentions of decorating it.  I haven't got around to that yet. Thank goodness there's no deadline for that.  But, maybe I can put it on my to do list.  After I covered the box, I wrapped a ribbon around the lid, and tied it in a simple knot.  I use it as a handle to pick up the box.
 Inside, I created dividers with file folders cut to size, and added tabs for the categories.  As the weeks are done, I just take them out of my planner and keep them in here.  Who knows if I will ever need to look back through them, but if I do, they will be here ready for me.

Stay crafty, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Some facilities offer boxes, locks, and packaging supplies for sale to assist tenants in packing and safekeeping their goods, and may also offer truck rentals.

    storage kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oak Harvest Financial Group offers a worry free retirement that you should grab as early as now. We will be your financial planner houston that will guide you all the way in order to be debt free when you reach retirement. We will have a comprehensive discussion regarding various tax codes and life insurance rules in order for you to get a glimpse on how our services work. Having Thomas J. O’Connor as our financial planner in Houston, you are sure to work with the best. With over 33 years of experience in the financial industry, he knows the formula on how you can prepare for retirement with peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete