WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bon Appetit!

Today I wanted to share with you the other album that we made at our Creating Keepsakes Convention adventure.  It is a lovely recipe album by Button Farm.  If you haven't seen their kits, you really need to check them out.  Click on the link, you won't be sorry!

 This is such a cute recipe album, and it is so dimensional.  I love how she uses layers of chipboard to create such a "touchable" project.
 The pages have a variety of flips and recipe card pull outs.
 I love the vintage feel of these papers.  They are by Farmhouse, part of the Button Farm line of products.  I LOVE THEM!!!  I can only get them online or at the convention as my LSS doesn't sell them.  Oh, how I wish they did.

 Some of the pages don't have a recipe card...I plan on putting pictures on them.

 So stinkin' cute!
 This page has a full sized recipe card and mini cards made from the sticker sheets.

The end...or is the beginning of lots of yummy treats?

Stay crafty, and hungry, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment