WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy Birthday, Max!

My Awesome and Wonderful Nephew recently turned 16, and this is the card I made him.
 I was trying for a manly type of card.  I decided to go with this Polaroid theme for it when I saw this awesome cut file on my Silhouette shopping site.
 I changed the actual "picture" that came out of the camera.  I found another cut file that said "Happy Birthday" on it, so I resized it and used it.  I cut a little piece off of it, and adhered it into the slot so that it wouldn't fall out.  Behind the camera is a slot that I hid his birthday money in.
I hope he likes it.  He loves my cards (he saves them all) so it's very stressful for me trying to come up with another cool card for him.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment