WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2014

A recipe holder for my new kitchen

I was wandering around the Craft Warehouse and I came upon this awesome photo easel that I immediately bought.  It is heavy duty and was on sale for $5.88!  I thought about how I needed a recipe holder for my kitchen, and bought it.  It comes in two pieces (which is awesome for storage when I'm not using it).  I decided it was a little plain, so I decorated it.  That way, if I do leave it out it is cute!
 I had this paper from Farmhouse and thought it would be perfect.  I added a mat and photo corners to add a little more interest.
 It doesn't take up too much room, but is large enough to hold a cook book if I wanted.  I think it looks cool, and it works great!
I love being able to create useful things for myself.  I may go back and buy a bunch more and make them for presents!  (SHHHHHH!!!  Don't tell anyone I said that!)

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment