WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Wedding Card

I created this card for two dear friends who recently got married.  I used my new Silhouette Cameo to make it.  I purchased the card and the "Mr and Mrs".  I created an envelope using my WRMK envelope punch board. 

I used the negative piece from the dress to decorate the envelope on the inside of the card.  I made the envelope so that I could put a gift card in it.  

 On the outside of the envelope I punched a heart and added it to the flap for a little more decoration.
Here are the punches I used for this project.  I think the card turned out really beautiful.

Stay crafty, my friends.

1 comment: