WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Birthday, Cooper!!

My grandson turned 6 a little bit ago, and I decided to make him this special card for his special day.

I found it on the Silhouette site, and it was so fun and easy to put together!!  I has a lot of parts, and did take a little bit of time, but the time was well worth it, because it turned out soooooo cute!!


This firetruck is awesome!!  It says "Sound the Alarm" on it.  On the back of the card, I put a piece of white card stock so that Grandpa and I could sign it.




I love these 3D box cards that fold up so you can mail them.  I needed to create an envelope for it, however, because it is HUGE!


Here is the envelope I made to match it.

Thanks for looking…Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable and the envelope too. I'm sure Cooper loved it. Thanks for sharing it. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete